Lovely graphics, I had fun. I included it in my ProcJam compilation video series, if you'd like to check it out :)
Négoce - A procedural trading game
WARNING: this game
does not have sound (yet?)
HOW TO PLAY
- Click on items from you inventory to send them to the trading window.
- Click on items in your trading window to send them back to your inventory.
- The trader may have more than 3 trades; use the "scroll bar" to see the other available trades.
- When the trading window contains items that match the trader's interest, the corresponding trade will be selected in BLUE and the result will appear in your trading window.
- Other trade that can be made will be highlighted in GREEN; click on them to select them.
- Click the Trade button to trade items with the trader.
- Click the Next tarder button to switch to another trader with a different set of trades.
Made for ProcJam 2015, Négoce is a game in which you trade items to reach a specific objectives. Trades and objectives are regenerated each time you play. The game was inspired by a game I played as a child (except the French version has better voices).
On the title screen, you can adjust 5 parameters for the trade generation :
- Chain size will determine the vaerage amount of trade each trader will propose
- Traders will determine how many additional trader will be added to your game
- MaxInput will determine the maximum number of items you will have to give in a trade
- MaxOutput will determine the maximum number of items you will receive from a trade
- Objectives will determine the maximum number of objectives you will be assigned
The next play will start with whatever inventory you were left with last time ; your inventory will be reset if you return to the title screen or close the window/tab containing the game (doing so will also reset the successful trades score).
There should not be any game-breaking bug left in the game ; however, if you find one, do not hesitate to post a comment about it!